getting you started on the right track
The decision to start your own business is both exciting and daunting. You want to create a successful business but the initial emphasis is on keeping overheads low and doing as much as possible yourself.
For this reason many business start-ups delay seeking accountancy advice but it’s important to get off on the right track.
This is where my free, no obligation chat really helps. We can discuss your plans and if you want to proceed we can work together in determining how much you want to do yourself and where you need support.
I can support you in a number of ways:
- Prepare a business plan
- Help determine the best structure for your business, whether it’s a soletrader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company.
- Assist with company formation and secretarial duties.
- Register your new business with HMRC
- Establish professional relationships with banks, insurers, solicitors and financial services.
- Prepare cashflow projections and assess financial requirements.
- Prepare and submit finance applications.
- General bookkeeping and bookkeeping support.
- Payroll and auto enrolment of pensions.
- Tax planning.
- Management accounts and annual accounts.